Author Topic: The Planetrix  (Read 5817 times)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
The Planetrix
« on: August 30, 2005, 11:43:59 am »
Yup, after parodying Lord of The Rings and Iliad, this time I decided to do so with The Matrix movie. Won\'t be writing much about it, just enjoy it :] (logo from Karyuu)

Chapter I

Waiting for server data...

Loading game...
 Requesting world...
 Loading world...

Karyuu appeared on one of the Laanx\' Temple\'s balconies. For a while she stood there, staring blankly at the opposite side of the Temple, not breathing or making any move at all. Seconds were passing and sparkles emerging from the center of the temple slowly started cumulating on her dark gray fur. After a minute from her appearance, Karyuu finally blinked and sniffed with her nose.
 \"Eugh, what is that awful smell?\" She started sniffing around, soon realising that the sparkling substance was floating in her direction, in the end remaining on her fur. Karyuu moved her arm to the nose and once again sniffed slightly. \"Huh?\" Her eyes widened. \"Oh! Oh, this is just great! Those animals were urinating to the pink, sparkling... thing, again!\" She shivered. \"What\'s wrong with those people anyway?!\"
 Suddenly she received a tell from Jazeera. \"Were you just shouting?\"
  \"Ehh, yes, I... I saw a spider.\" Karyuu returned the private message.
 \"A spider?\"
  \"Yes, it was a big... no, giant spider.\" Karyuu tried to get rid of the awful substance from her fur.
 \"A giant spider...\" She heard another message. \"In Molecular Blue?\"
 \"Oh, be quiet!\" Karyuu moved to the barrier. \"I think he\'s coming.\" She glanced to the left, at the entrance to the temple hall she was standing in. Through the gate rushed exhausted Unitearica, who then quickly passed great hall and disappeared in the next room.
  \"We\'re going to pawn him, you understand that?\" Another message came to her mind.
  \"Draklar believes he is the one.\" Answered Karyuu.
    \"Do you?\"
 \"Do I what? Stop being so mysterious, Jazeera! For once ask a normal question!\"
   \"No, I mean...\"
   \"Shh.\" Karyuu ducked. \"Did you hear that?\"
  \"Hear what? Karyuu, just because I\'m sending you private messages, doesn\'t mean I hear everything you hear!\"
    \"Are you sure no one else entered the temple?\" She glanced at the opened gate.
    \"Yea, of course I\'m sure.\"
 \"I better go...\"

Four armed warriors sneaked onto the stairs and quietly started going up. Making sure no one would see them, one after another they approached the open doors. A tall Ynnwn made a sign for the others to move further. They stared at him as he painted a black arrow on the wall, but once he finished, everything was clear. All at once, they rushed throught the door. \"Freeze!\" The Ynnwn shouted. \"Hydlaa\'s plumbing and canalization department! Set your hands in a letharging ruby position! Do it! Do it now!\"
    \"Huh?\" Karyuu was in shock.

\"Lordbug!\" Cad, followed by Tmed and Drey, approached a band of armed people standing in front of the temple. \"Lordbug, you were given specific orders.\"
    \"I know,\" Answered Lordbug. \"We were supposed to send our best men to get that vandal that keeps urinating to the temple\'s pedestal.\"
    \"Huh? Is this the Champions of Yliakum guild?\" Asked Cad.
 \"Nooooo... This is the plumbing and canalization department!\"
 \"So, like... The Forsaken Ones?\" He kept asking.
  \"Hmm...\" Lordbug pondered over the question for a while. \"Nope, just plumbing and canalization department.\"
 \"Ok, so where are the champions then?\"
    \"Over there.\" He pointed to a smaller group standing nearby.
  \"Ah, thanks.\" Cad went in their direction. \"Vanderbal!\" He stopped just before him. \"Vanderbal, you were given specific orders..\"
 \"I know, we also followed them.\" Answered Vanderbal.
  \"Oh...\"

\"Letharging ruby position?\" A small dwarf glanced at the Ynnwn leader.
    \"Yea, they teached us that on one of the combat trainings.\" The Ynnwn answered without taking his eyesight away from Karyuu.
  \"Don\'t you mean the letharging diamond position?\" The dwarf continued.
 \"Hmm... Could be.\" The leader looked down.
    \"Yeah, it must be!\" Some Enkidukai joined the conversation. \"I mean, did you ever see a letharging ruby?\"
   Karyuu stood there without moving, trying to ignore the conversation. Suddenly something touched her back. Somewhat shocked, she glanced back. The Ynnwn was poking her back with his longsword, seemingly uncertain of what to do. \"So... How do we fight it?\" He spoken. Karyuu twitched and drawn a pencil, aiming it then at the large Ynnwn. \"What are you going to do with it?\" He laughed. \"Draw whiskers on my face?\" Karyuu only grinned.

\"Argh!\" The Ynnwn started running all around the balcony. \"Get\'it out of me ear! Get\'it out of me ear!\" He kept shouting while trying to pull out the pencil.
 \"Over here, boss!\" The dwarf yelled. In same moment the Ynnwn turned in the direction of the Stonebreaker. The dwarf with fear watched the impending warrior. \"Slow dow-- Ugh!\" The Ynnwn tripped over the dwarf and both warriors fell over the barrier. The ramaining Enkidukai and Ylian rushed to the barrier and looked down. \"We\'re all right!\" They heard. \"Fall damage not implemented yet. But I don\'t think we\'ll be able to pull out that pencil now...\"
    \"Hey,\" The two remaining warriors heard the voice from behind their backs. They turned around, just to see Karyuu, grinning widely and holding her hands up, aiming the palms at the two warriors.
   \"Lol, no collision detection here, noob.\" The Ylian spoke to the female Enkidukai.
    \"Oh really?\" She pushed the two warriors, who then tripped over the barrier and fell all the way down. \"Draklar, someone... Uhm... Wee-weed at the sparkling thing.\" She sent a private message.
   \"Thank thee, I want\'d to know that...\" She heard in return.
    \"No,\" She sighed. \"I mean it brought here the canalization department.\"
 \"Oh, I know, Thou hast not much time. Thou shalt have to get to some secret log-out place.\"
   \"Are there any Game Masters?\" Karyuu glanced down over the barrier.
   \"Aye.\"
    \"Damn it\"
 \"Thou hast to focus, Karyuu. There be an invisible room in the tavern. Hurry up, thou can\'st make it.\"
 \"All right.\"
 \"Go. And may the great Odin be with thee.\"
    Karyuu started walking towards the stairs down, but soon after, from the doors emerged a band of characters, with Tmed on their lead. Not waiting even one second, she turned around and rushed towards the wall. Tmed wasn\'t going to let her escape. Immediately, he started chasing her, taking all the characters with him. Upon reaching the wall, Karyuu started strafing into it, finally disappearing behind. The Kran Game Master glanced at the wall and then turned to the right. Just then he noticed the Enkidukai emerging from the ceiling above the other balcony. Without saying anything, he started typing a command. \"That\'s impossible...\" Said one of the characters upon seeing Karyuu\'s achievement. Suddenly Tmed teleported to the other side of the temple, but still the Enkidukai managed to jump down just in time. She turned to the exit. Now she had to run as fast as possible.
    The Enkidukai rushed by the fire torches and quickly got onto the main street. Taking the first left, soon after the view of Kada-El\'s tavern reached her eyes. But she wasn\'t safe yet. To the left from the tavern stood cad, now ready to ban her. Karyuu wasn\'t going to wait for that, she rushed into the tavern and took the stairs up. Cad was right behind her and it was a matter of seconds before he would get her. She turned to the kitchen and quickly disappeared in the ceiling.
  Cad, Tmed and Drey gathered in the kitchen.
    \"She escaped...\" Said Drey while entering the room.
   \"Doesn\'t matter.\" Answered Cad.
    \"The informant is real.\" Tmed entered just after Drey.
    \"Yes...\" Cad nodded.
         \"We have the name of their next target.\" The Kran continued.
  \"The name is Uni\'o.\" Added Drey.
   \"We\'ll need a search running.\" Cad took a look around the kitchen.
 \"It has already begun...\"

Unitearica returned from his afk phase. To his surprise in front of him lied various crystals, which created some words. He checked the phrase made of rubies: \'Wake up, Uni\'o...\'. \"What?\" He whispered and checked the words made of emeralds: \'The Planetrix has you...\' \"What in the Death Realm?\" He still could not understand what was happening. The phrase made of diamonds was saying \'Follow the bearded woman.\' Then he checked the last phrase, made out of all three types of crystals. \'Greetings, Uni\'o\'.
 Suddenly Auran greeted the confused Ylian. Unitearica looked around and greeted him back. After doing so, he glanced back to the crystals, but those were already being picked up by a big group of newbies. He turned back to Auran. Together with him there were standing Xordan, Savion and Illyria.
 \"Uni\'o, my champ. Do you have the Zim\'s catnip I asked you for? Nothing quite like it anywhere else. And here my dear buddy sells two doses for the price of one! Where would uncle Jimmy be without you!\"
  \"Auran, I don\'t sell two for the price of one - You know it well.\" Answered Unitearica. \"And you asked for diamonds, not the catnip.\"
    \"Ah diamonds, the rapture of Krans. What would uncle Jimmy need it for? Come on sonny, give your dear uncle what he really asked you for. I remember it quite well that I asked for some catnip. Two doses actually, no - even three. But don\'t worry, good ol\' Auran won\'t be that upset if he gets just the one dose. Know my good heart. So what will you say? Come here and give your uncle Jimmy a big, toasty hug!\"
    \"Fine, I\'ll bring the catnip. Just stay away with the hugs.\"
   \"Ah, you don\'t know what you\'re missing, sonny. You could come with us to the tavern party and your dear uncle Jimmy would be sure to show you what wonders a big bear-hug can really do. Oh, I could be telling you the tales about all the hugging I did in my whole life, heh heh, if you know what I mean.\" He winked \"Hugging here, hugging there, hugging women everywhere. You could learn a lot from this old gaffer. If you don\'t believe me, just ask my delightful companion here. Oh, i could hug Illy anytime. She might have a beard, but hey, uncle Jimmy isn\'t picky.\"
  \"Bearded woman?\" Unitearica whispered and glanced back to the place where he found all the crystals. \"Sure... I\'ll go.\"

Everyone in the tavern had a great time. Even though no one was sitting behind the bar, still all the people had their mugs filled with ale. Unitearica was standing by some wall, listening to the conversations. Suddenly a female Enkidukai approached him.
  \"Greetings, Uni\'o.\" She spoke.
 \"How do you know that name?\" Answered Unitearica.
 \"I know a lot about you.\"
 \"What, were you stalking me or something?\" Unitearica cocked an eyebrow.
  \"What?! No!\" The Enkidukai energetically shook her head.
  \"Because, you know, if you did, that would be pretty darn sick...\"
    \"No, it isn\'t!\" She blinked. \"I mean, I really didn\'t stalk you!\"
 \"So anyway, who are you?\"
 \"My name is Karyuu.\" She bowed.
   \"Karyuu...\" Unitearica repeated. \"The Karyuu? The one that climbed the skydome?\"
    \"That was a long time ago...\" The Enkidukai shrugged.
 \"Geez...\"
    \"What?\"
   \"I just didn\'t know that...\" Unitearica glanced to his side. \"That you\'re yet another of all those fenkies.\"
  \"Most people are...\"
  \"It was you who made all those crystal writings.\" He looked at her again. \"How did you do that?\"
    \"Right now all I can tell you is that you\'re in danger.\" Karyuu started talking quieter. \"I brought you here to warn you.\"
   \"Of what?\"
    \"They\'re watching you, Uni\'o.\"
  \"Other people besides you?\" Unitearica cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Pay attention!\" She shouted. \"I already told you that I wasn\'t watching you!\" Everyone in the tavern turned to them.
    \"Uhuh...\"
 \"Gah! Just listen. I know why you\'re here, Uni\'o. I know what you\'ve been doing. I know why you hardly afk, why you crystal-hunt alone, and why night after night you keep exploring Hydlaa.\"
    \"Wait.\" Unitearica interrupted her.
   \"What?!\"
  \"You told me that you weren\'t stalking me.\"
    \"Be quiet!\" She shouted again. \"You\'re looking for him. I know, because I am smart like that. But the truth is... You\'re not looking for him, but for the answer. It\'s the question that drives you mad. It\'s the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I do.\"
  \"Who is the guy you\'re talking about?\"
 \"No! That\'s not the fricking question!\" Karyuu got seemingly annoyed. \"The question is what is the Planetrix! And the answer is out there, Uni\'o. It might be looking for you and it might find you... If it\'ll want to bother! Good-bye!\" The annoyed Enkidukai stormed out of the tavern.
    \"What?\"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:03:18 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 01:39:30 pm »
hah! Genious!

= <3

DeviantArt

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
*applauds*
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 02:19:26 pm »
Words fail me, Draklar XD

Hilarious to an extreme. You rocketh :D

*edit* My favorite lines, definitely:

\"Huh? Is this the Champions of Yliakum guild?\" Asked Cad.
\"Nooooo... This is the plumbing and canalization department!\"
\"So, like... The Forsaken Ones?\" He kept asking.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 05:42:14 pm by Karyuu »
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Niavard

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 04:03:28 pm »
Yaaaaaay! the Draklar is doing another parody... ah, the memories since when I read the lord of the spam... so much pain from laughing too hard...

*steals the title back from UTM and gives it back to Drak in a very opportunistic way*
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 04:29:23 pm by Niavard »
Low mage of the Arcane Order

In Soviet Planeshift, Features have not implemented YOU!!

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 05:23:12 pm »
I get to be a plumbing dude! :D
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 08:31:56 pm »
Chapter II

\"You have a problem with authority, Mr. Unitearica.\" Spoke Nilaya. \"You believe that you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you.\"
  \"Hmm...\"
  \"Yes, what is it, Uni?\" Nilaya stopped for a while.
   \"It brings my interest as to why you\'re saying all this and most of all, why in such a strange manner.\" Answered Unitearica.
   \"I\'m sorry Uni,\" Nilaya sighed. \"It\'s those new guild rules. From this day forth, guild won\'t be official if its members aren\'t spending half of their time in the guild areas marked with orange and blue colours. It is also important to not mistake it with the areas marked with green and red. On those areas members must remain as shortly as possible. If a situation of those colours mixing emerges, one has to freeze in one place and wait for one of the following situations: Everything turning black, appearance of rain, passing of a female stonebreak--\"
    \"Wait, I don\'t understand anything out of it.\"
 \"Hmm... yeah...\" Nilaya winced. \"I think it has to do with this bug which caused terrain to catch odd colours... They probably couldn\'t fix it, so they turned it into an official feature.\"
 \"That would be third time something like that happens in this month.\"
 \"Yeah...\" Nilaya sighed. \"Anyway, they gave me this speech that I am supposed to use now.\"
  \"Hmm... Can I see it?\" Unitearica glanced at the piece of paper.
  \"Sure.\" The Enkidukai smiled.
 \"You have a problem with auth...\" Unitearica winced. \"You really have to read all that?\"
    \"Yes.\" She sighed.
    \"Well then I won\'t be prelonging it. Carry on, please.\" Unitearica smiled.
 \"Thanks! You\'re the best, Uni!\" Nilaya smiled. \"Now where was I... Ah yes: This guild is one of the top role-playing guilds in Yliakum, because every single member understands they are part of a whole. Thus if a member has a problem, the guild has a problem. The time...\" Nilaya stopped for a while, not being able to read what was written next. \"Someone stained this part... I can\'t read it.\"
   \"Let me see it.\" Unitearica glanced at the paper. \"Hmm... The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Unitearica. Either you choose to be--\"
    \"Ok, thanks Uni, I should be able to read from that point.\"
   \"Always glad to help.\"
    \"So, either you choose to be at the guild areas half of the time from this day forward, or you choose to find yourself another guild. Do I make myself clear?\" Nilaya sighed with relief.
 \"Sure, Nil, perfectly clear.\" He smiled.
  \"Glad to hear it.\" Nilaya grinned. \"So... We\'ll see each other later by the tavern?\"
 \"Yeah, why not.\"
  \"Ok, see you later, Uni, you rock!\"
   \"Hehe, see you, Nil.\"
 As Nilaya rushed somewhere, Unitearica took a look around. Laanx dungeons were always very mysterious and Unitearica spent lots of time there, wandering in search for the secrets. Most notably - how to get into those small tunnels.
 \"Hey,\" Suddenly someone interrupted his thoughts. Unitearica turned around. It was some Enkidukai. \"Delivery for you.\" He handed him a package.
 \"For me?\" Unitearica was still slightly confused.
 \"Yes, please sign here.\" The Enkidukai waited patiently for Unitearica to sign it. \"Ok, thanks.\" Said that, the Enkidukai rushed away, leaving a big cloud of dust behind.
  Unitearica opened the package and took an item from the inside. \"A plush sword?\"

\"Ok, the package delivered, I have his signature.\" Demarthl sent a private message to Draklar. \"It\'s spelled \"U-N-I-T-E-A-R-I-C-A.\"
   \"Good, want\'d not to misspell it. We cannot let random people know o\' our mission... -again-\"
   \"Oh geez, once I made a small mistake and you must keep reminding of it.\"
 \"Typing shout instead of tell when dealing with a secret information, be\'th not a small mistake in my dictionary.\"
 \"I thought you had something to do?\" Demarthl slided into the invisible room. \"I\'m logging out.\"

\"Hail, Uni\'o.\" Suddenly Unitearica received a private message. \"Dost thou know who this be\'th?\"
  \"Judging by speech... Draklar?\"
   \"Aye. I have been looking for thee, Uni\'o. I kn--\"
 \"Wait.\" Unitearica interrupted him. \"What\'s with all you people stalking me out of a sudden?\"
    \"We suspect thee o\' urinating the temple\'s podestal.\"
   \"What?\"
   \"Well, no, but if thou shan\'t list to me, we can always contact the right department. And believe me, its leader shan\'t be asking the questions first.\"
 \"Fine, carry on with it.\" Unitearica was getting pretty nervous.
  \"As I was saying, I know not if thou be\'st ready to see what I want to show thee, but unfortunately Thou and I have run out o\' time. They be coming for thee, Uni\'o, and I know not what they be going to do.\"
   \"Who\'s coming for me?\" Asked Unitearica.
   \"Peek in behind the corner and see for thyself.\"
  \"What, right now?\"
    \"Aye, now. Do it slowly. The stairs down.\"
    Unitearica did as said Draklar and there he noticed three Game Masters going up the stairs. \"Crap!\" He quickly stepped away from the corner.
  \"Aye.\"
    \"What in the death realm do they want from me?\"
   \"I know not, but if thou want\'st not to find out, I suggest thee to get out of there.\"
 \"How?\"
    \"I can guide thee, but thou must do exactly as I speak.\"
  \"Why do I feel as if you\'re getting me into bigger trouble than what those people prepared for me?\"
    \"Wherefore do I feel like talking with someone about urine?\"
  \"I have no idea and I would rather not find out...\" Unitearica shivered.
  \"Just... go.\"
 \"Ok.\" He nodded.
  \"Take the stairs up and go through the corridor until thou meet\'st an intersection.\" Unitearica started doing as he heard. \"Then go further that road, there shall be a hanging platform.\"
   \"Ok, I see it... But how do you know all this?\"
   \"We have not time, Uni\'o. Thou must climb the ropes and through the hole get to the temple.\"
   \"You must be joking...\"
   \"Well, I can not do it myself, but I thought since thou be\'st the one and all, behaps thou could do it... or something.\"
   \"Right...\" Unitearica sighed.
 \"Well, all right, my bad. Instead, go back and take the turn to the left. There be\'th much easier exit there.\" When Unitearica turned around, there was no longer way to escape. Three Game Masters were approaching him and it was too late to do anything. \"Uni\'o? Uni\'o?!\" Draklar kept sending the messages.

The Game Masters took Unitearica all the way up to the roof of windowless tower and pushed to the center of it. Cad then took few pieces of paper and started checking their content. Unitearica glanced at the writing and soon winced, seeing the logs of his illegal trades.
 \"As you can see,\" Cad started. \"We\'ve had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Unitearica.\"
 \"More stalkers...\" He muttered under his breath \"Yeah, let me guess: You suspect me of urinating the damn pedestal.\"
    \"Not quite. It seems that you\'ve been living two lives. In one life, you\'re Unitearica, respected Explorers Guild member, you have nice collection of crystals, you pay monthly game fee,\"
  \"It\'s free.\" Drey interrupted.
 \"Which doesn\'t change the fact that he pays it.\" Cad continued. \"You also help the lost travellers in getting wherever they want. The other life is lived in the bugs. As an adventurer alias Uni\'o, you try to fool the system and are guilty of virtually every game crime we have a law for. One of these lives has future, and one of them does not. I\'m going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Unitearica. You\'re here because we need your help. We know that you\'ve been contacted by a certain individual, an elf who calls himself Draklar. Now whatever you think you know about this fairy is irrelevant. He is considered by many people as insane, weirdo, and -not- a viking. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you but--\"
 \"What?\" Drey again interrupted him. \"I wasn\'t consulted in this case. I demand a normal meeting!\"
    \"Could you please stop interrupting me? We need some diplomacy here. Right, like I was about to say, I believe that you wish to do the right thing. We\'re willing to wipe the logs clean, give you a fresh start and all that we\'re asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known lunatic to justice.\"
   \"Yeah, wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I got better one. How about I give you...\" He started searching for something in his backpack, finally pulling out a plush sword. \"The stinger... And you let me write a petition.\"
    \"Um, Mr. Unitearica. You disappoint me.\"
  \"No, really, this sword is pretty damn valuable. Not many around here like that. Just let me write a petition and it\'s yours.\"
 \"Hmm... And do you have one in green colour?\" Just after Cad asked that, Tmed coughed. \"Oh, right, tell me, Mr. Unitearica, what good is a petition if you\'re unable to speak?\"
  Unitearica tried to say something, but he couldn\'t. Cad already used the mute command.
   \"You\'re going to help us, Mr. Unitearica, whether you want to or not... And I am taking the sword.\"
    Tmed approached Unitearica and by using some command caused him to get dizzy. Soon after Unitearica lost his consciousness.
AKA Skald

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 08:53:34 pm »
Never ceases to make me laugh :D
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 09:23:19 pm »
wow, you even got the dust in there \\o/

hang on, since when does Demarthl slide through walls o.O
*shrug* least im not a GM crony xD

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 03:53:28 am »
Originally posted by Demarthl
hang on, since when does Demarthl slide through walls o.O

Technically, getting into invisible room didn\'t require sliding through walls :o
AKA Skald

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 04:30:56 am »
\"Judging by speech... Draklar?\"

that is so true.

and draklar, well done its great. do you sit watching the film as you right it?

one final thing, is it just me or does tmed seem a bit out of place... (maybe this is just more of a GM thing)
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 04:39:43 am »
Originally posted by Drey
and draklar, well done its great. do you sit watching the film as you right it?

Thanks,
I watch the scenes I\'m going to use in a chapter and also look into the transcript of the movie.
AKA Skald

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 04:44:50 am »
well go do some more.
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 04:56:21 am »
Originally posted by Drey
well go do some more.

\"It has already begun...\" 8)
AKA Skald

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 06:11:54 am »
bah. very clever :|

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 08:24:07 am »
Chapter III

Unitearica woke up, but still all around there was a pitch blackness. He could not see anything for a while, but finally the blackness started fading and he could see the first details. He was on Hydlaa plaza, definitely.
   \"They be logging our conversations,\" He suddenly received a private message from Draklar. \"So I must be brief. They got to thee first, but they have underestimated how important thou art. If they knew what I know, thou would\'st probably be banned\"
  \"What are you talking about?\" He responded. \"What... what is happening to me?\"
  \"Thou art the one, Uni\'o. Thou see\'st, thou may have spent the last few years looking for me, but I have spent my entire Planeshift career looking for thee. Now, dost thou still want\'st to meet?\"
  \"Ok, first of all, I have not been looking for you; Second - entire Planeshift career? Wow, you just have to be my biggest stalker!\"
  \"...\" He heard in a tell. \"So thou want\'st to meet?\"
 \"And you aren\'t going to do any kinky stuff on me?\"
    \"Just... no.\"
 \"Then yes.\" Unitearica nodded.
    \"Then go under the main street\'s bridge.\"

It was raining at the time. Despise the lag caused by it, Unitearica went where he was told to go. Suddenly he noticed few people approaching him from the direction of windowless tower. It was Karyuu, Kixie and Arianna.
 \"Come with us.\" Said Karyuu and turned to one of the back alleys.
 Without thinking much, Unitearica did as she said. Soon they stopped and Arianna started observing him closely. \"What in the death realm is this?\" He finally spoken.
 \"It\'s necessary, Uni\'o. For our protection.\" Answered Karyuu.
   \"From what?\"
  \"From you.\" Karyuu continued \"Did you look into mirror any time lately?\"
   \"There\'s no reflections in Planeshift...\" Unitearica shrugged.
 \"True...\"
 Arianna kept poking Unitearica. \"Is it necessary?\" He finally asked.
  \"Yes.\" She answered. \"It has to be done.\"
   \"You people are creeping me out more and more. I\'m going.\" Said that, Unitearica turned to the exit of the alley.
  \"I\'m not charming today...\" Arianna sighed.
    \"Please, Uni\'o. You have to trust me.\" Karyuu approached him.
  \"Why?\"
    \"Because you have been there, Uni\'o. You know that horrible lag-rain of doom. You know exactly what it leads to. And I know that\'s not what you want...\"
    \"I prefer the lag over the people that stalk me all my life.\" Unitearica turned away once again.
  \"Come back here, or I\'ll stick that pencil up your ass!\"
  Unitearica turned around just to see Karyuu with her teeth clenched, holding a pencil as if she was about to attack with it. \"Ghh... Fine, I\'ll stay.\" The view of a twitching Enkidukai wasn\'t exactly making him feel safe. \"So what are you going to do?\"
  \"We think you\'re bugged... You have a texture of a Kran.\" Answered Arianna. \"Try and relax.\" Said that, she started an attempt to remove the bug.
    \"Hmm... That is weird...\" Karyuu blinked seeing the evolution of the bug.
 \"What? What is weird?\" Unitearica was getting more and more nervous.
  \"The texture...\" Answered Arianna. \"I think it\'s changing to a diamond one.\"
 \"What?\" Unitearica\'s eyes widened. \"Oh, this is just great...\"
   \"Patience,\" Arianna looked closer into it. \"I think I got it... almost there...\"
    \"Holy crap!\" Karyuu jumped backwards. \"What is that thing?!\" She pointed at a part of Unitearica\'s body.
 \"I don\'t know\" Arianna winced. \"I think me removing the texture bug, caused a different one to appear.\"
  \"Why me...\" Unitearica sighed.
    \"Aaaand there. The texture bug fixed.\" Arianna smiled.
    \"Great.\" Karyuu nodded. \"We can go to the tavern.\"

\"This is it.\" Said Karyuu once she stopped before the tavern. \"Let me give you one piece of advice. Be honest. He knows more than you can imagine.\"
 \"That\'s what I imagine...\" Said that, Unitearica entered the tavern. To the right he noticed a male Enkidukai sitting by the fireplace. He approached him. \"Draklar?\"
    \"Aye.\" The Enkidukai turned to him. \"Welcome, Uni\'o.\"
    \"Could you people please cease stalking me? It\'s getting pretty scary.\"
    \"Nay, Uni\'o. Thou art too important to be left all alone. Please, come, sit by the fire. I imagine that right now, thou art feeling a bit like Grendol\'s feces,\"
    \"What?\" Unitearica cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Lying around,\" Draklar continued. \"Waiting and wondering who shall step onto thy face next? Hm?\"
   \"Ok, that, certainly isn\'t how I feel right now.\"
  \"I can see it in thine eyes.\"
 \"My eyes are just a texture...\"
   \"Thou hast the look,\" Draklar continued, as if he didn\'t hear Unitearica\'s comment. \"O\' a poop, that accepts what steps onto him, because \'tis expecting to respawn. Ironically, this be not far from the truth. Dost thou believe in Odin, Uni\'o?\"
  \"No.\"
 \"Wherefore not?\" Draklar kept asking.
 \"Because I don\'t. Why would I believe in him anyway?\"
  \"Oh, I was just checking. Since, thou see\'st, I be gathering an army of vikings and thought thou might...\"
 \"Ok...\" Unitearica cocked an eyebrow.
 \"Hmm... So art thou sure, thou dost not believe in him?\" Draklar winced.
  \"Absolutely sure.\" The Ylian nodded.
  \"Fine.\" The Enkidukai sighed. \"Let me then tell thee wherefore thou be\'st here. Thou art here, because thou know\'st something. What thou know\'st, thou cannot explain. But thou feel\'st it. Thou hast felt it thine entire life. That there be something wrong with the realm.\"
 \"Yeah, lots of people stalking me.\" Unitearica interrupted him.
   \"Thou know\'st not what it be, but \'tis there,\" Draklar continued without listening to him. \"Like a splinter in thy mind driving thee mad.\"
    \"Like Karyuu\'s pencil?\"
    \"\'Tis this feeling that hath brought thee to me.\"
  \"Definitely Karyuu\'s pencil...\"
    \"Dost thou know what I be talking about?\" Draklar tilted his head.
    Unitearica remembering Karyuu\'s reaction in the tavern, tried to avoid similar thing with Draklar. \"The... Planetrix?\"
 \"Dost thou want to know what it is?\"
  \"I guess...\" Unitearica shrugged.
 \"The Planetrix be\'th everywhere.\" Draklar continued. \"\'Tis all around us, e\'en now in this very room. Thou can see it when thou look\'st out thy window,\"
    \"There\'s no transparency here...\"
  \"Then when thou watch\'st this fireplace. Thou can feel it, when thou crystal hunt, when thou go to Laanx\' Temple, when thou greet other people. \'Tis the world that hath been pull\'d over thine eyes to blind thee from the truth.\"
   \"What truth?\"
 \"That thou art a slave, Uni\'o. Like e\'eryone else thou wert caught into bondage, insert\'d into a prison that thou cannot smell, or taste, or touch. A prison for thy mind... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Planetrix be\'th. Otherwise he would not want to join the quest.\"
  \"Lovely...\" Unitearica sighed.
    \"Thou hast to see it for thyself. This be thy last chance. After this there be no turning back.\" Draklar put a ruby and a diamond on a table. \"Thou tak\'st the ruby, the quest end\'th, thou log\'st on the plaza and believe whatever thou want to believe. Thou tak\'st the diamond, thou cease to be the Grendol\'s feces, and I show thee what thou shalt respawn as...\"
 \"So if I take the ruby, I won\'t see you guys anymore?\" Unitearica reached for the ruby.
    \"Go ahead and try swallowing it.\" Draklar smirked.
    \"What? I\'m supposed to swallow it?\" Unitearica sighed. \"Seems I don\'t have a choice.\" He took the diamond.
    \"Aye. But remember, all I be offering be the truth, nothing more... No prizes, tavern parties and neat guild ranks...\"
   Unitearica swallowed the diamond.
   \"Follow me...\" Said that, Draklar went up the stairs and into the kitchen. Unwillingly, Unitearica went after him. \"Kixie, be we online?\" Said the Enkidukai once he entered the tavern.
    \"Duh?\" Kixie rolled her eyes.
 \"Time be always against us. Please, take a seat there.\" Draklar pointed to the wall of the kitchen. \"Worry not, the diamond thou swallow\'d hath no effects at all. The ruby thing is us\'d just so that no one refus\'th to come with us.\"
   \"And what if I decided to go away now?\" Asked Unitearica.
 \"We have Karyuu.\" He heard in response.
   \"Right...\"
    \"We shall hack into thine account and change thy pos.\" Draklar continued. \"Thou hast to stay in a safe log-out area. Later thine account shall be register\'d and the migration shall begin.\"
 \"What does that mean?\"
    \"It means buckle your fur coat, sweety-pie.\" Said Jazeera. \"Because diamonds are going bye-bye.\"
    \"What does -that- mean?!\" Unitearica glanced at the wall. Suddenly he noticed that the wall lost part of its texture. It looked somewhat like a chessboard. After a while the texture returned. He glanced at others \"Did you...?\" He touched the wall and suddenly his own texture started disappearing. First from his hand, but soon it started removing it from the rest of his body.
   \"Did thou e\'er play\'st a mmorpg, Uni\'o, that thou wert so sure was real. What if thou wert unable to disconnect from that game. How would thou know\'st the difference between the game and the real world?\"
   \"I don\'t know, what does that have to do with anything? What is happening to me?\"
  \"Just asking, was reading about the mmorpg addictions lately...\"
  \"We\'re having some complications!\" Shouted Karyuu.
 \"It must be that bug...\" Sighed Arianna.
  \"Kwartz,\" Draklar sent a private message. \"We shall need to have the migration button push\'d soon.\"
  \"Pos targeting almost there...\" Said Jazeera.
 \"He\'ll get linkdead!\" Added Karyuu.
    \"Ok, got it!\" Uttered Jazeera.
    \"Now, Kwartz, Now!\"
   \"Uhh... Which\'one wus it again?\" Draklar heard in response.
    \"Push all the buttons, Kwartz!\"

Unitearica lost everything out of his view. Soon after countless numbers appeared out of nowhere and his whole childhood rushed before his eyes. He woke up on one of Hydlaa\'s city. \"Was it just a dream? He spoken. Suddenly something bit him. He turned around, the beast that just attacked him was Trepor. Before he could do anything, he lost all the rest of his hit points and died. Blackness covered everything and then he woke up in some unknown place. A Dermorian appeared before his eyes.
  \"Welcome to the real game.\" Spoke Draklar.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 08:47:56 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald