Author Topic: Now Powerful, now Observes  (Read 1588 times)

Noobis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Now Powerful, now Observes
« on: October 05, 2005, 05:54:05 am »
In the words of Evangan:

When I was younger, and striving for power, I saw everyone more powerful then me as a Challenge... Now that I can defeat them, I am looking for a new challenge.... I search as see.... The Forming of new guilds, and the loss and corruption of others...

One I am mainly conserned of is the \'Dark Empire\'. When I first opposed and defeated Sangwa I saw the \'Dark Empire\' as weak. But now, I am more curious of the purpose of the \'Dark Empire\'.

I have defeated most, and will defeat all of my foes, but I do not wish to gain more, and let past \'arguements\' go. I rather like to walk with \'Sangwa\' and find out what is happening to the \'Dark Empire\'. Also, I would like to walk with others to discover what is happening to this changing land.

Things arn\'t as they were when I first arrived, many changes have happened in such a short while. I just hope these changes are not for the worst....

This is all I have to say....

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:48:37 am »
It\'s seems like you\'re growing up a little and realizing more of how things work around here, but you should put any questions for DE in their guild thread or ask them in-game or via PM.  I doubt they\'ll have interest in you however....
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 12:06:13 pm »
\"Power? Hahahaha, you think yourself powerful? There are even mortals which are more powerful than you, but you wouldn\'t stand a chance against the gods in a melee fight... but battles aren\'t won by strength alone.\"

\"True power, true power is far more than physical power, even more than the immortal will of a god, ...,  the strive for true power is the eternal strive for balance in all individual attributes.\"

Cyl drops down from a roof, landing directly in front of Evangan. He places a small piece of paper in his hands and vanquishes between the houses
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 03:32:17 pm »
I can\'t understand how someone can sound so blind.

You call the Empire weak because you defeated one of its members. This member was me, the Shadowmaster, head of the Empire\'s Intelligence (as in information).
This is a stupid assumption. You know why? Because even if I do represent the Empire\'s will, at the moment, there is no way I alone can represent its warfare power. Nor can any other member on its own.

And are you really claiming we\'re corrupted? Based on which facts? Hmpf, try to think instead of spitting random injuries against something you barely understand.

The Dark Empire may have no interest in Evangan, but I do. I find it fun to witness how someone can be so wrong and yet so full of will.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 04:23:51 pm »
Trust me, when a guild like the Dark Empire is called to war, their true warriors come out of the woodwork and they do it en mass in a highly organized manner.  I\'ve seen such things in action.  It\'s only a few guilds that flaunt their total strength of arms outside of wartimes.
Immaturity is FTW.

Noobis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 05:01:01 pm »
Not you Corrupted, the Guild Knights are being Corrupted. In there Mass Recruitment, they have grown past morals. The Guild Master Sirunie, doesn\'t hear of the things, I don\'t know why....

Dark Empire, your guild seems to be falling, and I was asking if I could walk with you to see what you see....

And Power, is based on Physical Strength, because any other power, even though worth getting. No one can challenge you of it. Becoming \'Immortal\' one of the most useless, what do you do when you have defeated all your enemies and you cannot die. NOTHING. I am Powerful, because I can walk alone and defend myself against most, possibly all... I am powerful because I can defend others against most, possibly all... I am powerful, because I can walk alone and not be afraid of dying because I am powerful enough were once I defeat all my enemies, and no one is left or wants to challenge me, and I given all that I can give, then I can die.

I am powerful because I can use the skills I have to win battles, I am powerful because I am constantly training the skill I need. I am powerful because I can defeat the ones others call powerful. I am powerful because I have sat on top of the world.

But Power only goes to where you take it, and it ends when you defeated everyone. I constantly look for the next challenge, and if there isn\'t one then I make it. That makes me powerful. I am eviler then most, not because I want to rule everything, but because I create the good to oppose me, to call me evil. What is evil without a name and a purpose. When the world is consumed in evil then is it evil anymore? No, because you will now have new morals, and you would be the \'new good\'. I am evil, because I provoke the young into becoming stronger just to oppose me, and I am evil in the ways I do it.

Once I have the enemies I want, the challenges, then I can defeat them. What makes me powerful is that in every fight I feel a rush, a rush that I might lose, a rush of intensity. Then I win, and I feel the win. I can feel that I have defeated an enemy that was more powerful then before. I am powerful, for training the new challenges. I don\'t train them to lose, I train them to win.

Although, some may say that none have taken training from me. But before I came to Hydlaa, everyone was using swords, most were standing in one place an fighting. No one made it a challenge to win. Then I and few others, started changing the challenge, while most stayed with their swords. I chose daggers, and daggers now is becoming the most prefered weapon. Most are training to win the present, while I train to win the future. That makes me powerful.

I train for the battles ahead of me, while others train for the battles now. I practice in the arts some call useless, just so I can discover and contain their power. That, makes me power.

Now then... The Dark Empire, you may say, \'Just because we arn\'t seen, doesn\'t mean we are not their.\' When truth fully, if you arn\'t seen... Then your arn\'t there. So the less you show of yourself, the less of you their really is...

I am not insulting you, which you may have thought, and this thread wasn\'t quite about you. Its just I was hoping you would show me a challenge, which you have not, and when someone shows me no challenge, then they are weak. If you just admit to yourself that you are weak, or prove to me that you are not... Then, that would make you powerful.

But if you are weak, and you admit to yourself that you are, even if you don\'t, I would like to walk with you, to see what you see... Because your guild should be the one most challenging, because evil is possessive in nature. Evil will challenge and grow and learn and defeat. Its the whole purpose of being evil.

Good- Protects, Evil- Challenges...

Its how they are defined. If you do not challenge, then you are not evil, and if you do not protect, then you are not good. You become neutral. If you create a balance of protection and challenges, you are Neutral. I create more challenges the protections. I challenge and oppose, not to own, but to know I am better. I am better.

Being a \'god\' is pointless... When you are a god, you have nothing to do but to make others fight. \'gods\' are not power... Their armies are their power, and if one man can defeat the gods army.... Then that god wasn\'t to powerful. I am one man that can defeat the gods army. I am powerful because I am mortal, because I can die, because I can bleed.

Fist fighting with a person who trained in the arts of Melee combat when I have not yet... that doesn\'t prove anything but I cannot fist fight yet. But if the fist fighter can win a battle versus steel... then he is powerful. It can be done, it just has to be proven first. I have one battles where I only used the common daggers, I mean the ones with no special abilitys. Against someone who was using his best weapons. That is power. If you deny it, you are wrong, and have yet to show me what your image of power is...

Thats why I want to walk with you Sangwa, to see your image of power. I also want to defeat your guild leader, just to show you I can do it. I think I only have a few worthly guild leaders left. Maybe just two...

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 08:42:24 pm »
Hey!  I switched to daggers the MOMENT they appeared.  Stop complimenting yourself.

You have nothing to brag about in terms of innovation, understanding of evil, or understanding of power.  Maybe you are a strong warrior, but strength of arms counts for only so much in this world.  And do not confuse the forces of change with the forces of evil or chaos.  All three things are different from one another.

On the guild knights:  They are no longer mass recruiting.  They have only a little more than half the number of members as the dragon council has, and now only Sirunie can invite people into the guild.
Immaturity is FTW.

Neryam

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Knight Avatar of the Guild Knights
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Peak
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 02:59:46 am »
AH! Youre evangan. I\'ve heard about you. Apparently you spend most of your time insulting all the major guilds. Pleased to meet you.

Oh, and by blatantly saying \"The Guild Knights are the image of corruption\" you have made approxiamtely 150 new enemies, so there goes your wish to not have any new enemies :))

Thank you Zanzibar :) Well, actually sirunie, Knight Avatars and Arch knights can invite (In other words; Guild leaders)

And After reading your post I find I can, although crudely, sum it up in 5 phrases: \"I am powerful\", \"I am powerful\", \"I train to be as powerful as possible\", \"I want to defeat guild leaders to show I am powerful\" and \"I am powerful\".
So, in other words I won\'t be suprised if your words in PS have little weight. Any kind of power really has no meaning in the PS community (Except mabye social power and influence).

And you can\'t just sum up \"Good\" and \"Evil\" in a few words like that. There are hundreds of little nuances and connotations, as well as many many meanings, so.. no.

Hope this clears some things up :)

Boy I\'m glad Shalmaneser has turned a new leaf..  :)) One of that type is quite enough. ;)
Vis vires est haud claustrum ut animus. Power is no bar to the Heart.
Guild Knights will return. When I feel like it.

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 05:40:23 am »
you are weak and foolish until you realise the errors of your ways.

you can only become truly powerful when you realise power is nothing, nor is intellect, for each variable of your existance matters not over any other, a perfect balance needs to be maintained over all equally with control this is something I have never seen anyone in this entire realm ever manage.

the strength of body
the intelligence of mind
the will, persistance, even life aura

all must flow as equals
or be doomed to destroy each other.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 10:20:12 am »
Originally posted by Neryam
Boy I\'m glad Shalmaneser has turned a new leaf..  :)) One of that type is quite enough. ;)

I haven\'t changed.  You have misjudged me in the past, and have yet to either realize or admit it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 12:35:37 pm by zanzibar »
Immaturity is FTW.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 10:20:58 am »
Originally posted by Keyaz
you are weak and foolish until you realise the errors of your ways.

you can only become truly powerful when you realise power is nothing, nor is intellect, for each variable of your existance matters not over any other, a perfect balance needs to be maintained over all equally with control this is something I have never seen anyone in this entire realm ever manage.

the strength of body
the intelligence of mind
the will, persistance, even life aura

all must flow as equals
or be doomed to destroy each other.

Power means the abilty to achieve your goals.  Having no goals does not make one powerful.
Immaturity is FTW.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 10:25:23 am »
You are weak because you can use the skills you have to win battles.

You are weak because you are constantly training the skill you need.

You are weak because you can defeat the ones others call powerful.

You are weak because you claim to have sat on top of the world...

When you have not the true power to move it.

~Arnigus Faymore, one who you will never be able to defeat with your \"power\"

Sensotaka

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 10:52:02 am »
What a foolish one, to think that by defeating one, he can defeat all. I agree with the others, of good or evil alignment that in thinking that you know nothing of the nature of combat or of wars.

A guild leader has many responsibilities that if taken to heart and preformed to the utmost of his or her ability consume great quantities of time. Thus it is unlikely that any guild leader can train properly. Others within the guild do not have this responsibility and therefore can devote their full time to training. So if you truly want to see if you can defeat an entire guild, I suggest you ask the guild leader to send you out a champion and arrange for a match.

They are also right about the ways of battle, great battles and great wars are won before the first sword is drawn. If you do not know this, you are a mere hack and slash and doomed from the start. Strive to be as Talamir, my friend and my enemy. Our chess game continues and because it is a chess game, we have great respect for one another.

I suggest you read the books of Sun Tzu, Sun Pen and Miamoto Musashi and then read them again and by the third time, you MAY begin to understand.

SensoTaka Kishu : Leader of the Defenders

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2005, 11:14:04 am »
Cyl suddenly comes back into sight out of an other alley.

\"I can\'t belive that you even listen to that guy.\", he said to the crowd, \"leave that madman alone with his brabblings.\"

Some of the people started wandering off, others stayed, Cyl turnt round again walking back into the alley he came from, but suddenly turnt round.

\"And remember, foolish child, \'One who only watches for the giants will be eaten alive by the ants.\'\"

Cyl\'s voice, even being silent as it was, echoed between the houses, and the words formed an eerie chorus. He turnt right and quickly climbed up a wall.
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2005, 12:38:07 pm »
*shakes his head*

He isn\'t mad, he\'s just young, as many of us once were.
Immaturity is FTW.