Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 32046 times)

kaerli2

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2010, 01:17:19 am »
So you're saying there is no connection (direct, not portal) between the Labyrinths and anywhere outside the stalactite? that'd be...somewhat odd.

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2010, 01:56:56 am »
[ooc comment] this is why I don't want to go into a debate...  Settings once told me it was accetpable - now they say it is not.  I have remained consistant in my RP for many years - now I am having to adjust it to suit.  The whole settings/history/whether or not TRHoP should continue as is is already being discussed with its members - and until I have their views - I don't particularly want this thread 'littered' with the debate.
And by the way it was not a 'portal' it never has been a 'portal', I have always RP'd - the great stone bridge beyond the labrynths...
My final note on this here is - ''if you have a problem with my RP - please let me know in game and I will do my best to not to get involved in yours.''
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2010, 02:00:42 am »
[Well, I welcome this move by your guild to... "update" for lack of a better term.]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2010, 02:04:14 am »
[ We already have enough complaints against our plot regarding the settings of PlaneShift; but when it comes to useful suggestions and solutions, the number decreases drastically. We will try to solve it during the coming months, but cooperation is highly appreciated. Those who know the status of the player behind Lolitra can imagine how important her presence in the game is for her. ]

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2010, 03:17:22 am »
[I'd be more than happy to offer any suggestions, privately, using my knowledge of Enkidukai Settings. Have done a fair bit of research on ENkidukai especially.]

e3k

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2010, 04:38:17 pm »
A Klyros [Paaprd - icly not known] was passing and stole her crown that was broken and fell from her head - [any RP with Paaprd needs to wait til I know if he is going to RP with the crown or just smelt it and use the 10 circles I gave him oocly for it instead]

Paaprd allready running away with the crown, but then he heard a familiar voice of his guild friend Esorono. He realized that the theft will go public and returned the crown to the rightfull owner. He is willing to return the 10 Circles to Lolitra as he could not accomplish the quest..

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2010, 07:14:51 pm »
@e3k: that was very nice of Paaprd  \\o//; there's enough villains running around. House Cheshire doesn't need to chase a robber down for Q.Lolitra  :P
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty- a Re-invitation and TIME CHANGE!
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:25 pm »
Dear Most Honorable members of the Royal House of Purrty, and yer most exalted Queen Lolitra,

Please allow me to re-invite ye to participate in the

The Second Unodin Festival {April 9-10-11)

especially in the Night's Glow Torchlight Parade on the Third Day, from Hydlaa to Ojaveda.  The Night's Glow Parade will be led by the honorable and august House Cheshire. We especially invite those Guilds and Residents who hail from the Dsars and surrounding communities to join the parade into yer own home town! Please bring ye torches to help light the way! Then stay to enjoy the hospitality that Ojaveda does offer to residents and rovers alike! This be a celebration of and fer YE!

THIRD DAY
Night's Glow Torchlight Parade from Hydlaa to Ojaveda
Welcoming to Ojaveda
Ojavedan Marketplace
Unodin Party at Brado's

Thankee for joining in the Celebration!
May the Harmony of Nature surround ye and may Xiosia surround yer blades with compassion!

We look forward to seeing ye at the Unodin Festivities!

Yer Friend,
Roled Rolak
Carrier of the Song
Sons of Xiosia

Cognate
Knowledge Seekers

Unodin Co- Organizer with
Lady Elady of the DoX
Jaycol Ironhardt of the Call of Destiny

{OOC the Sunday events center around Ojaveda's communties. We will parade in Guild units but we also welcome anyone who wants to walk {not run} with the Parade from Hydlaa's East Gate to the main Courtyard of Ojaveda in front of Brado's. If you have a torch, please bring it! If you have friends, please bring them! If you are willing to ride shotgun in case any of the rogue and bad-guy guilds or murderers try to disrupt the peace of our parade and festivities, please we need yer blades! Bring a picnic lunch to eat in the courtyard and meet new friends! Thanks for letting all and everyone know. Hope to see many Alliance members on Sunday
           Sunday April 11, 2010
1400-1700 GMT                           Night's Glow Parade to Ojaveda (SoX) {that's 2-5 pm GMT, or 6am-9 am Pacific Daylight Time, my timezone YIKES!!!}
1700 GMT                                    Welcoming to Ojaveda
1800-2200 GMT                           Ojavedan Marketplace {we need help with this and merchants! Please contact Jaycol if you can help!} {that's 6 pm GMT and Noon pm PDT}
                                             Unodin Party at Brado's

Thanks!
RR}
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2010, 02:46:04 am »
Lolitra managed a brief visit - but whilst she was powdering her nose [had a power cut] her new suiter, who'd just announced his intentions of courtship was stabbed by the dastardly Jacula!

Lolitra fearful of her own safety remained away from the rest of the event [sadly the power cut and other commitments meant I could not get back to the game.. ].

Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2010, 12:56:26 am »
Welcome back from the hospital (once again), Lolitra! -- Don't miss the news in our own forums, good suggestions about our future arrived.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2010, 09:01:49 am »
So is there still time for suitors to marry Lolitra? I have this one menki...

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2010, 09:21:43 am »
Well, uhm ... somehow, yes ... but it is now public that Barike asked officially to court.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2010, 09:45:32 pm »
[ I am having internet difficulties at present which is why I haven't been seen. Hopefully in the next few days I will have them resolved... ]

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2010, 11:16:49 pm »
[:O Kull! Now's your chance! Do it before I have MY menki get brave and snag the queen!

Kidding. xD]
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2010, 06:53:16 am »
Dear all,

Firstly I would like to thank all who have been great 'cyber friends' to my wife in the time she could play online.  Sadly she will no long be able to do so as her illness has now made it impracticable to do so.

A special thanks to LigH and Zinn and Talad for the fun she has had over the years and the special place she could escape to.  I cannot begin to mention all and I would have listed all in her buddy list if I knew where to find it offline.

I will be going online to 'unpack' all her belongings in the Guild house so things are not lost in her character's leaving.

Once more

A huge thank you for being a great community to her.

HoodedOracle (husband in RL)