Author Topic: [Guild] The Warriors  (Read 15786 times)

dante1278

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Warriors
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2009, 08:07:36 pm »
well i didnt want to read all of what you too wrote but like i said this isnt an attack or anything idk why you all are being so sensitive.and ditto to what freyaa said now all im saying is from what ive seen from the 6 monthes ive been playin the game or mroe that the warriors guild is a  power leveling guild that will not except new players i know cuz this was the first guild i tried to join before making my own later on but i apologize if you took insult to what i was saying i still think most everyon in the warriors are good people so please dont take offense i was just stating some things ive seen that is all and obviously not just one member reflects the guild as a whole or how they really are so if you assumed i was thinking that please dont^^

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2009, 08:09:39 pm »
Yes, most of the active warriors do deign to powerlevel.
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

dante1278

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2009, 08:13:44 pm »
and grizz you seriously need to calm your self seriously. i told you none of this was an attack muuulllltiple times and i have nooooo idea what that other person was talking about  how julietas and akkaido are good players but anyway it might just be cuz we didnt get along that jsut happens in life i guess^^. but you, you are funny. You say that kind of thing and then you turn into a hypocrite and do the same thing you think i was doing on your thread on mine. I told you i wasnt attacking you and if you all would feel better about it ill ask a moderater to remove the comments but dont go and get upset  and not read through the message and assume im attacking you like i said sanxx especially has helped me numerous times and i wouldnt want to insult her or her guild

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:40 pm »
I remember when i started . .the help i got from a kind stranger , and have returned that favour to MANY newlings to the realm . .HOW ABOUT YOU NAIMON . . . although i would bet money any help you offer newlings is purely based on getting them in your guild . . I do it to keep this game alive . . .to keep new players interested in this game.

People like you are bad news . . you spread negative things about a fine guild . . . . its not right or fair

I am proud to be a Warriors guild member . . .and am proud of my brothers and sisters in guild too

But I tell you what . . .the day I hear a good thing about you, Naimon, or your guild . . .is the day I listen to the rubbish you speak

*Grizzlyus raises his dagger into the air and cries 'WARRIORS'*

I agree with Dante, calm down mmigh i add that naimon and arashi did help me alot when i joined ....please dont take this as an insult becasue i do it to THINK before you speak
You know you want to lol. You know you do. Give in to the lol. YOU can not fight the power of the lol!

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2009, 09:55:25 pm »
Dante1278 is your alt Naimon . . . . why the need to post with both your forum I.D's ?

I agree that most of our guild members like to have good stats . . . powerlevelers if you want to call it that ( although members like myself / Daevaorn / and a few others have played for over 2 years and have not maxed half of our skills and stats = so not exactly powerlevelers ). . . . . nothing wrong with that though. . . we RP when we have too aswell
I really took insult from the comment about us only helping our own . . . and the example i gave in earlier posting proves that to be untrue
Also we have recruited 8 beginners in the last few weeks Naimon . . . so your comment about us being a 'guild of buffed up vets' is also untrue
I think maybe you should check out your facts before you make posts with so many inacurate things in them . . . people tend to react when they hear untruths

Perhaps you should have spoken to some warriors guild members before posting on our guild thread

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2009, 10:01:09 pm »
Umm you know you are guilty of the same things you just accused naimon of? inacurate things.
You know you want to lol. You know you do. Give in to the lol. YOU can not fight the power of the lol!

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2009, 10:02:29 pm »
what inacurate things do you speak of ?

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2009, 10:08:38 pm »
.HOW ABOUT YOU NAIMON . . . although i would bet money any help you offer newlings is purely based on getting them in your guild
That
Naimon . . . . Really would be nice if you had been around for more than '10 minutes' in order for you to properly judge us . . . .
That
People like you are bad news . . you spread negative things about a fine guild . . . . its not right or fair
That and
But I tell you what . . .the day I hear a good thing about you, Naimon, or your guild . . .is the day I listen to the rubbish you speak
HE was negative?

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2009, 10:12:17 pm »
I think it's time everyone takes a chill pill and enjoy the wonders of RL for a minute. The only thing you're accomplishing here is making the moderator's pile of work grow.

Enough with the he said/she said already and I sure hope this pointless arguing does not translate ingame in any way.

Grizzlyus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2009, 10:12:44 pm »
well i believe it to be true based on what i have seen in-game

Nykolai Raskaniov

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2009, 10:15:59 pm »
The hydlaaplaza forums are not a substitute for Instant Messenger or Internet Relay Chat.

For any problems in-game, make a petition and use the /report function.
"Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face."

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2009, 10:19:09 pm »
Im sory then but s/he was conradicting him/herself somewhat. Sorry here have a ballloon  O--)

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2009, 12:31:56 am »
Naimon, I'm not even a member of The Warriors anymore, and I still fiercely believe they are a better guild than yours.

The Warriors don't recruit everyone and anyone like I noticed your guild does. It is an honour to be invited to join them, and when you join, you are given so much advice and you are cared for like no other guild can. They are still very much about honour, justice and the protection of all that is good, whereas looking at your guild, I see no motives, no real reason for existence. The name itself doesn't even make sense ["Guardian Merchants"]. Since when do merchants guard things, they usually hire someone else to.

Before you come on the forum and try to badmouth one of the ancient, well-loved guilds, make sure your own so-called guild can hold up to scrutiny. The Warriors have seen literal years of experience, while you've had all of a few months.

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:44 am »
The fact that its old makes a difference how? And they asked to not fight so please stop.

Also the " feircely believe that my guild is better" makes you sound a bit arrogant. Sorry
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:42:51 am by Zalera13 »

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2009, 12:51:24 am »
My name was mentioned, I was only just made aware of it, and I replied.

And nothing I said was exhaggerated or offensive, nor insulting.

The fact that The Warriors have been playing Planeshift for years makes a huge difference. They have alot of experience. Players from this guild have gone on to become Game Masters and Devs. They know Yliakum inside out, they know what's acceptable and what isn't. Even after I left them, they still greet me warmly in Hydlaa and ask how I am. Proteous and the Guild taught me adherence to Settings, they taught me to respect all the hard work that goes into PlaneShift events, and they took my imagination and molded me into the RPer I am today.

They may 'power level', but that is part of their RP of training to be the strongest civilian defence Yliakum has. And they hold more respect for RP than I've seen out of many a Guardian Merchant, especially Naimon, who's last ingame spoken word to me was "PLEEEEEEEB".