Author Topic: Say thank you  (Read 13592 times)

kjnelan

Re: Say thank you
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2008, 04:03:05 pm »
I'm going out on a limb here and I hope I don't offend this person since I don't know their IGN, but I'd like to send kudos and a big thanks to neko. 
Your calm and warm presence has made a difference.

Thank you!

Also to Mathy who started this thread.  It was a fantastic idea to include an area where people can be appreciated.  You deserve a big thanks too!

Camazotz

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2008, 09:35:15 am »
All planeshift team, staff and others for making this game, and all players for well.. playing.

Special thanks to the following people.

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

[wait a sec, images too wide i think.]

[fixed]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:50:36 am by Camazotz »
It's a well known fact that black cloaks are warmer than anything else.

drah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2008, 07:35:24 am »
I never did say thank you, where are my manners?! ;)

I just want to say a big thank you to the dev. team for making Planeshift, I had a lot of fun here and it was my first mmorpg experience - sometimes I didn't embrace the roleplay elements as much as I could, but I still tried.

And of course, mmorpg's are nothing without the community and players...

Thanks to Elvi and all the Outlaws for putting up with my nonsense and to all those I knew while I was here (the list would be really long, but you know who you are!!).  I do miss a lot of you and I haven't forgot the fun we had.  That doesn't just go to those I was in a guild with.. or just to those I dueled with regularly (although YWL was fun to organize!!)... but to everyone - so much imagination, deep and interesting back-stories and great thought had gone into people's characters and it was that dynamic that was most powerful in the game.

I never thought I'd say it, but the RP is one of the things I now miss the most.

I wish I had time to get back into the game again but I really don't (2 kids, 2 jobs and a load of other responsibilities make it near impossible)

So to the community and game that I left without really saying bye or thank you to...

Thanks for everything, hope you're all doing well and still having fun.  I have fond memories.. even of the few I didn't necessarily get on that well with. ;)

Take care!!!

Gaian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2008, 08:10:32 am »
Meh, another piece of forum I never seen..
Here's my special thanks:
-Cayoke Now tell me why shouldn't I put you in  >:( But I must hate you! You make me cry!  :'(
-Pirill - Gaian does a slow motion run down the stairs following you because Pirill's falling down: "BROOOOOOOOOOOO!"- no comment. :P
-all the SoV my awesome guild...  :D
-Jarater Gaian is still alive only 'cause she met you!  :) (not a joke, the DR, when you're keyboard ability is horrible, is... horrible.)
-Lolitra RP (and etiquette...) teacher  ;)
-Shauni You know that it's just a lie, so I'll not spend much time explaining  ;D
-Drughetto Somebody to talk with in my language in OOC when I feel too idiot.
-Oghdebah -Gaian points at the row upon this-
-Everybody who tried to make Gaian fall in love with them Don't worry, I'm not that evil... but Gaian is...  :innocent:
-Merivo thanks for everything you've done. with this character and others.
-Atagal I don't know how you can do it, but you make me feel better.
-Everybody who made Gaian feel depressed, evil and.. famous. YOU ARE THE EVIL ONES! Gaian is not evil, but sometimes is depressed, yes. thank to all her enemies. If you lost so much time with me that means that after all you don't hate me that much (I hope  :innocent:) and you made my RP somehow famous. For somebody, of course... there's still a lot of people that don't know Gaian....
-Mathy Thank you for trying to bring back some people in PS!  :) And for being a friend  ;)
-Xillix the Queen of Fools!!!  :lol: Another RP teacher... hope that you'll join again PS with your character.
-who put me in his/her thanks list I felt that this was a good thing to do  :)
-All the people that I forgot!  :P Sorry... But you all are endless.... :innocent:
(See? I did three angelic faces, how could I be evil?  :P)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:22:13 pm by Gaian »

Gaian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2008, 01:32:05 pm »
Tell me if i forgot you so i can add you couz i love you and respect you all.
LIE!
Admit it, Asentis hates Gaian. But I think that it was for who you needed to thank. Hope that Gaian never helped Asentis. I hope...

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2008, 09:34:58 am »
I think we should all take a moment to thank Caarrie for her endless hours of helping us with both bugs and tech support here and in game.
Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards

Gaian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2008, 10:04:17 am »
Okies
I think we should all take a moment to thank Caarrie for her endless hours of helping us with both bugs and tech support here and in game.
Thanks to Caarrie the Bug Buster!  ;)

Vannaka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2008, 10:05:11 am »
hehe, thanks caarrie for putting up with 50 identical threads about the updater  :whistling:
Censorship FTW.

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2008, 04:11:25 pm »
A big Thank You to Acraig for providing us these forums.

agara

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2008, 05:27:12 pm »
Hey to all my PS friends,
 Thank you all for mentioning me and missing me, as I miss all of you. I had alot of fun RPing with the following for the years Ive played PS:
Sangwa,Natrina, Ciry,Nuage,Proglin,Mathy,Rell,Andoryn,Silavur,Proglin,Meriner,Lordbug,Lolitra,Mathy,Fryredal,Haraun,Aerianna, Grroww,Restound,Cebot,Hokinon,Laliki,Malfini,Illysia,Leama,Zorbels,Noxide,Suvok,Arka, Marqsaynt,Ecuetas,Vexonee,Cad,Karyuu,Nurahk,Jekkar,Phinehas,Nilaya,Hevrah,Jeanne,Solona,Eklina,Rilar,Erelenga,Gag,Rioth,Easton,Ronnan,Hart,Rongar,Poundus
You all have a special place in my heart and I think of you all.Special thanks to my guild Knowledge Seekers you all rock and have been there for me I really appreciate it alot.

Mathy, thank you for your kind words to me, your a really good friend to me ;)

Agara
Proctor,Knowledge Seekers

« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 08:55:47 pm by neko kyouran »

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2008, 05:41:19 pm »
Agara

I very special Thank You to you. For me this game is not the same without you. Thank you for teaching me how to role play and being one of my very best friends. The new players do not know what they are missing since you are gone.

Mathy.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 05:46:43 pm by Mathy Stockington »

agara

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2008, 05:56:48 pm »
You're very welcome, Mathy. Im sorry the game isnt much fun without me there,Mathy. They will get to know me when I return.

Agara
Knowledge Seekers

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2009, 10:02:12 am »
Agara - you are missed - look forward to your return. 

and thank  you to all the Dev team for their hard work.
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

dragonistrypsis

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2009, 10:40:42 am »
Well, for me, I hafta say Myysst Cheshire off the top of my head, my best and oldest friend, reason I came back in the first place, now that old feline has gona and disappeared again.

Tuxide, just for the chat and the info, and all around cool guy.

Khywe, my present guild leader and good friend, for keeping me honest, and for helping me develop some good RP and to get my character the description that makes me feel like the being I want to be.

Most of the PoC, Pax Armor, and Warriors, just because you gave some of us something to do, and a good way to interact with each other. I'm not an evil or chaotic person persay, but have been itching for a fight.......

Jenica, for you help and insight, also one that has helped me become the person I wish to be.

There are many others, you know who you are, you are all the reason I come back to planeshift as often as I can.

Thanks guys.

Mathy Stockington

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2009, 09:50:49 am »
I want to "Say Thank You" to Roled Rolak who sent me a very sweet private message saying that he enjoyed playing with me after I posted a thread that I am thinking of quiting the game.

Roled thank you for your kind and considerate words.