Author Topic: Say thank you  (Read 13561 times)

Xanthan

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Say thank you
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2009, 08:08:32 pm »
I'd like to say a public thank you to the GM team.  Since you are invisible most of the time we are not aware of all the work you do.  I recently had something quite catastrophic occur due to a server crash, and it looked like I would loose about a week's worth of spare-time questing.  A group of GMs and settings devs (I believe) came to my rescue, and were quite attentive to watching out for when I logged on and immediately assisting me.  My thanks to Bovek, Rizin, Roberra, Pizik, and also the unknown advisors who helped me locate assistance on this.

Dorvak/Xarthen

Vorsh

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2009, 12:48:45 pm »
Being as I've only been playing PS for about 5-6 months, my list isn't long, but there are some special thank you's Janzeth would like to make:

Daevaorn - You were the first to ever help this elf, taking time from your own schedule, and to this day you still do the same.

Tuxide - You not only gave Janz a home, but helped with innumerable problems and questions...I owe you big.

Lhaa, Aiwendil and Nixe - My favorite drinking buddies, you three provide hours of entertainment and a great RP learning experience.

The Syndicated Coalition - Tuxide's baby is all grown up now...thanks to all the members, you folks have made this game even better for me.

Allola - You started my first serious RP and for that I will always be thankful (even if you kick the crap outta me everytime we meet  ;D)

Siteya - I saved the best for last here.  What can I say....you'll always have a place in my heart no matter what happens.  You are truly the best my dear lady.

Anyone not mentioned by name please don't take offense....I'm home for lunch and short on time.

See ya IG!

Janzeth Coor
You evaluate that Janzeth Coor will be impossible to dislike.

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2009, 01:53:05 am »
Kudos Waylander for thanking yourself...self love is a most important skill and comes in quite handy on lonely nights.

My thanks and good vibes go to...

Calak (the cleaner)...for "Miss Siteya"

Elady...for making Siteya put her tria where her mouth is and for being like really smart

Luina...Epic moments of obtaining housing

Lhaa...for endless tutorial support, trap doors and for being a freak!

Jaycol...so many misfires so little time, thanks for including Siteya in your adventures & festivities

Lelarar...such a big heart...Siteya's tin man

Laurianna & Aerynaia...for bringing the dirty mother love

Halifae...no one makes me laugh harder  *Halifae greets small chair* and I mean, who finds a portal while stepping on an apple slice?

Janzeth...for being a very good patient and a very sweet elf

Cherppow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:00 am »
Greetings,

Someone has left a book lying around near the Harnquists smithy. You take a quick look, and it seems to tell a tale of rather strange fellowship...

Since I don't play PS anymore, these are mostly people I know from the IRC or from these forums. And even then, I don't know them all that well. But never the less, I want to thank them for being there and for being themselves. You've made coming back worth the while. :) I hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely,
 - Cherppow

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2009, 06:11:10 am »
You will play again. You will ...  :devil: Just to allow us to say "You're welcome!"

And a big thank-you in return for giving us big parts of the world we play in.  :flowers:

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:01 pm »
THANK YOU!

Cherppow...

I also want to thank all those who are making the RP of the Alliance... and other not so savoury RP heheh come to life in excitement and fun..  like Siteya, Gag, Illysia, Miniran, Lhaa, Aiwendil, Illysia, Yadili, Arerano, Nixe, Elady... oh gosh I have started it now... there are sooo many.. XilliX... Talad... Hoki... 

Lolitra Panics as she cannot recall them all without opening up the game.. but then.. I'd be playing and.. oh dear.. I'd never get this post done.

Zwenze... Cilay...  Marqsaynt... 

this is just too painful

THANK YOU ALL...

Lolitra runs off in a panic knowing she has upset someone for not saying their name.
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2009, 02:54:40 pm »
Thank you all those who have been a light in the darkness to band against the monsters.  Thank you Sangwa, Zorbels, Sirunie, Karsier, Verrliit, Karyuu, Skreit, Satayne, Dylia, Anthony, Baal, Talamir, Parallo, and many others.  It's the players who make this game what it is.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Cerejha

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2009, 09:00:30 pm »

These names below are taken from my logs. All of these people roleplayed with me in different ways at different times. Digging through my logs was quite the adventure and it helped me remember all the good times I had in game. This list took effort and has alot of names in it that I hope will spark the memory of those who have dwelled in this place for years. These people all deserve to be remembered and respected because of their contributions to planeshift. Thank you all for letting me be apart of this community, it is one of my most favored places to be.
...  Cerejha, ...
These peoples names are most familiar to me in mIRC or just with the creation of the game in general. For this I am grateful and thankful!

Forgive me if I missed anyone, I mean heck look at the names for heaven's sake! So many I have met, I am bound to miss a few ....... so if I did miss your name please pm and I will add you happily.

Thinking back, I once had counted the number of people on my buddylist. It was something between 300 and 400 then. Until now I guess I'd have to add another 100-200 people to that list.

Not in any given order (some are from emails, others from current buddylists, others from old logs):
... Cerejha...

Since I skimmed not even 1/4 of my old logs (didn't even start with the newer ones) I am sure I have forgotten to mention at least the same number of people I've listed here.
If I listed accidentally an alt of the same person, typoed someone's name or forgot to mention someone important, tell me.
This list all contain not only specifically friends but people that were important in my PS-life and who I want to thank.

Hello Rilar and zorbels :)

Thank You both for remembering me, of course I remember you two as well. :)

I wish you both happiness :D

\\o//   :offtopic:   :oops:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:13:31 pm by Cerejha »

PhoenixRizin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • The end is important in all things
    • View Profile
1 Full Year of PlaneShift (aka Re: Say thank you)
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2009, 11:36:34 pm »
On December 1st, 2008, bored of either killing prostitutes in GTA: San Andreas or sniping people from across the street in Hitman: Blood Money, I decided to try a new type of game. I had heard of these MMORPGs, but didn't know if I really wanted to invest the time (and money most of all). But then on my usual search for open source games I came across this one, and one year later I can say I've had a lot of enjoyable times here. I chose to revive this thread because I first saw it not long after I signed up for the forum, but had not played long enough to warrant a post. I always thought it was a great idea that amongst all the talk of RP vs PL, wipe vs non-wipe, and all other PS issues, that there was a place where players can show their appreciation for one another. And so today, I just wanted to finally take a moment to thank all those that made playing this game such a wonderful experience, such as:

Morla - My IG wife and RL one of my closest friends. Always making me thankful I boredly looked up MMORPGs that fateful day. Thank you for just being you, even when you are a little bit crazy, but then again, so am I :)
Lhaa - My first friend in PS both IC and OOC, and the reason I decided to stay and give it a try. Thanks for giving a menki a place in this world. And thanks for all the effort you put in to make things happen.
Aiwendil - For all your hard work and friendship. Jonoth will always enjoy an ale with Red.
Elvi - Founder of the Outlaws and weirdest of the weirdos!
Allola - MUH TAIL! Thanks for returning it. And for always stirring things up!
Siteya - Always taught Jonoth the beauty of life and peace. You still owe me that walk!
Elady - Because you make everyday life in Hydlaa fun and interesting. Thanks for always lending Jonoth an ear.
Aerynaia - For giving me reasons to slack off at work. Miss you!
Rigwyn - If PS had a god of war, Rig would be it. Thanks for reminding me how good it is to be bad!
Garris - The menki Jonoth looked up to while he was still wet behind the ears.
Mellas - Always a willing friend/victim. Thanks for making it fun to be good/bad.
Vayl - Vava! Thanks for being fun to talk to, and especially for the best RP fight I will probably EVER have.
Rerarel - For just being around, and whether you know it or not, for showing me balance in RL.
Shauni - For always being fun to interact with. I look forward to every meeting.
Orgonwukh - Never a dull moment! Thanks Org (and beer) for many a good time.
Kaisa - You are the best example of player participation there is! Thanks for all the great events and storylines!
Morila - I can't count on my fingers how many times I've stopped myself from logging off when you logged in just because I knew things would pick up!
Eurac - We haven't talked OOC, but I've always appreciated your character in the RPs we've been involved in.
Jaycc - Leggo muh tail! Thanks for always being friendly and funny.
Llyn - Always entertaining, and always good to run in to.
Lace - For all the pleasant conversations both IC and OOC.
Ixala - Thanks for having such a great character, and for making me stare at the screen trying to figure out what she was saying.
Calak - I always appreciated the unexpected chaos. Thanks for the breaks from the ordinary.
Sacho - My brother in enkien! Always glad to see you!
Jaycol - Thanks for all the great reading Jonoth got to do as he travelled near and far. You are the king of scribes!
Anaros - For a great character and for OOC putting up with my weirdness.
Ikakio - Because there are two ways to fight. Thanks for encouraging me to fight like a man.

Thank you to The Outlaws, all my dwarven brothers and sisters in the Way of the Hammer, the Daughters of Xiosia, the Red Crystal Organization, the Hydlaa Guard for putting up with Jonoth's taunts, the PS team for starting and continuing this wonderful project, all the other players I forgot to mention but are always appreciated, and last but not least....

To anyone who has spoken to Remyl for more than 5 seconds, especially any women, thanks for being a good sport :)
"Just give me a wench an' a brew!" -The Remyl