Author Topic: I love this place...  (Read 4670 times)

FyreBlade

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2003, 01:10:15 am »
good, good, i\'m proud of you, just make sure you- NO!!! DON\'T CROSS THAT RIVER, IT\'S THE WRONG DIRECTION.......IT LEADS TO THE CERBERUS OF DO-........never mind. \"read a map\" i say, \"i don\'t need it\" they say \"you\'ll get yourself killed\" i say, \"live fast and die young\" they say.....*sigh* nobody listens to good ol\' Fyre *watches raven go gallivating off in the wrong direction* *shakes head*

ChathVelve

Jal Khaless Zhan Waela. Oloth Zhan Tuth Abbil Lueth Ogglin. Khaless Nau Uss Mzild Taga Dosstan. Oloth plynn dos!

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2003, 03:10:18 am »
Originally posted by FyreBlade
good, good, i\'m proud of you, just make sure you- NO!!! DON\'T CROSS THAT RIVER, IT\'S THE WRONG DIRECTION.......IT LEADS TO THE CERBERUS OF DO-........never mind. \"read a map\" i say, \"i don\'t need it\" they say \"you\'ll get yourself killed\" i say, \"live fast and die young\" they say.....*sigh* nobody listens to good ol\' Fyre *watches raven go gallivating off in the wrong direction* *shakes head*

Just take right at the consession stand.

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2003, 04:06:46 am »
Originally posted by ParaSite
Before this one we had an old forum, and I think that one also was up for a year or so. But im not sure about that. I don\'t think anyone of the original community 2 years ago shill is here though, exept for some devs.

I\'m still here from the old forum!

Poor Kada...so very old...

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2003, 04:15:31 am »
Move over Kada, the new generation is knocking on your door. (though i\'m beginning to go a little grey myself too i\'ve noticed)

Anyone remember Shanky? That was something, he went from 0 to 120 posts in less then three weeks i believe. He had an average of 15 posts per day. Talk about no social life!
And then he suddenly dissapeared.
m.vanes

jagator55

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2003, 11:40:03 am »
Ouch, 15 post a day.   I couldn\'t do  that, no matter how hard  I try, unless I spam everyone. that would get me \"banned for forum abuse\" under my name.

-Robbie

Creathor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2003, 01:05:00 pm »
This post is like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps going and going and... Let\'s just hope nobody puts the batteries in the wrong way ;)

I\'m gone for a week and there are people in here that got more posts in that week than I did in my months here, it\'s a new breed of spamming noobs, ppl like Link just don\'t stand a chance anymore.

visit Mirth @ http://www.mirth.34sp.com/
Join BISM @ http://bism.tk
Member of the Communist Party

windwalker

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2003, 01:23:18 pm »
the next release will take time to come out and mean time the n00bs will drop away leaving us, the truely devoted ones.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2003, 01:24:05 pm by windwalker »

\"An archmage often can react poorly to interruption. Please reconsider before it is too late.\"

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2003, 03:15:21 pm »
A rule FyreBlade forgot:
Don\'t steal Kada\'s purse, she\'ll beat you shitless with her cane.
Rule #2: Don\'t insult Kada El.

I think I violated rule #2 with rule #1.  *shrugs*

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2003, 04:27:50 pm »
*sharpens her cane(!) to a vicious point and impales Cyo on it*

There now, much better :P :]

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2003, 05:48:00 pm »
I don\'t understand... Why does everyone think I spam? Do I? Is it spamming to respond to posts multiple times?  I thought spamming was just posting the same thing over and over or trying to advertise something or just putting up stupid posts that say stuff like \"A\" then one that says \"B\" then \"C\" for no reason other than to get posts.  And as far as I can tell, I\'m the only newb who has lots of posts, so it\'s not a new breed, just a lone individual who, like I stated earlier, \"love this place...\"
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

FyreBlade

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2003, 08:30:05 pm »
1) beat you? bah, kada doesn\'t BEAT you with the cane. she throws it. 2) besides, kada\'s really nice, aren\'t you kada? *takes kada\'s purse* see? nothing at all will happen to you, she\'s too nice to-...urk! *looks down to see cane protruding from chest* okay.......so i lied *pulls cane from chest* tosses bloody cane on ground. you\'re going to take more than that to get rid of me, the cockroaches and I will be around forev-... *cuts off as Fyre dodges another cane* *starts running*

P.S. don\'t worry kada, and aelya, and meket, and everone else we mentioned, we all love ya.  i\'m still not going to get within range of kada\'s throwing arm-...urk! *pulls bloody cane out again* not again! *continues running*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2003, 08:32:52 pm by FyreBlade »

ChathVelve

Jal Khaless Zhan Waela. Oloth Zhan Tuth Abbil Lueth Ogglin. Khaless Nau Uss Mzild Taga Dosstan. Oloth plynn dos!

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2003, 09:40:11 pm »
You don\'t spam Ravenmaster, as long as your posting to say something and not posting just to post it is (probably) not spam...now, posting a lot and posting off-topic are different things...you just post a lot ;)

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2003, 09:47:25 pm »
yeah, It\'s cool to know you just talked to me, Kiern.  You\'re like a god here, and the fact that a god actually acknowledged me... well, it\'s more than I ever got in real life.  By the way, is there an admin who goes through and changes words, or is it automatic? I said someone was a \"Bass turd\" and it was changed to \"peanut\". I also said a word reffering to cursing something to burn forever in inferno and it changed it to \"dang\".  That may account for why people say peanut all the time. I wonder if it also changes a word which refers to what a vacuum does to suxxor.  In one thread, Kada asked about that.  Well I\'ll test it. So-and-so sucks.

I spelled \"acknowledged\" wrong and then it was quoted twice...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 08:56:55 pm by Ravenmaster »
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2003, 03:07:21 am »
Originally posted by Ravenmaster
yeah, It\'s cool to know you just talked to me, Kiern.  You\'re like a god here,

nah, Kiern ain\'t a god yet, he still has to get through the ranks Emperor and Forum Legend before he acheives the rank Forum God.
m.vanes

Creathor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2003, 08:50:52 am »
Sorry Ravenmaster if I gave u the impression that I was calling u a spammer, after reading a couple of your posts I can see u\'re deffinitly not one. Anyway I didn\'t even say hi to you. So this is my way of officially saying hello.

Hello :)

Hope you stick around, and gad to see you on the forum, there are too many people just downloading the game and not even bothering to read anything. Then we\'re stuck with many people asking \"Why can\'t I get a sword?\" and \"Where are all the mobs?\", but they should leave soon and planeshift will be left to those who have waited years for this release and who will wait years more for the next releases :)

Whoah that was a long sentence ;)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 08:51:24 am by Creathor »

visit Mirth @ http://www.mirth.34sp.com/
Join BISM @ http://bism.tk
Member of the Communist Party