Author Topic: I love this place...  (Read 4671 times)

FyreBlade

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2003, 07:26:46 pm »
holy crap, he\'s ALREADY Double-As. hell, i\'ve been here 7 months and i\'m STILL not Double-As (not complaining, just pointing out) daaaaaamn, dude, do you LIVE here?  :D

ChathVelve

Jal Khaless Zhan Waela. Oloth Zhan Tuth Abbil Lueth Ogglin. Khaless Nau Uss Mzild Taga Dosstan. Oloth plynn dos!

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2003, 05:49:51 pm »
I did for a week or two. As you may have noticed, I\'ve started to chill a little.  Down to three or four posts a day from eight times that much.  It keeps telling me that the forums are down. Does anyone else get that? Like, are they actually down or does it just tell me that they are?  
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2003, 06:11:37 pm »
Yep, as far as I know they were down 2 times

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2003, 06:16:34 pm »
Ok, thanks Kiern. I didn\'t know how they could go down just for me, but still both times afterwards there were mad posts, so I figured I must have been missing out.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Anath

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2003, 12:49:08 am »
hmmm, I think I will get in on this before I make my exit once again. Even though my spamm... I mean postings dont reflect it ;) I have been around (on the boards but on the site for longer) since about... Oct 2001 (I think, give or take a month or 2). I use to be here alot in my hopes and dreams to get off of another game, BUT now I work and stuff. I still have my hopes of addiction to this game though! lol. Go figure.
So, I am also an old timer here. Me and Kada and a few others can drink our grog, beating our walkers and canes at the little ones. :p hehe!

*...wonders where her sig may be*

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2003, 05:20:55 pm »
I think these froums will be great for the game after it actually starts (assuming it is still around).  Then people will actually have a name. People will actually be famous within the game because of what they\'ve done here or what someone has said about them here.  Also, I guess if this game ever gets really big, like tens of thousands, and most people sign up here the board will get overpoplutated with idiots and the like... Sigh... Oh well, I still love this place.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2003, 11:14:28 am »
you should have seen the activity on this board when mb was released.
the record went from 19 to 36 users online at the same time.

A lot of new people signed up on the boards around that time. Of course most of them are starting to lay low again. A few stick around though.

I can only imagine how crowded it is going to be when this will finally be released.

m.vanes

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2003, 03:26:46 pm »
I joined up before MB was released.  I downloaded Atomic Blue, but never got to play it because they didn\'t want to load it onto the new server.  It took me a while to figure out why it wasn\'t working.  The first time I actually played the forum was down, so I couldn\'t figure out what was going on. I IM\'d Kahlisi who at the time wasn\'t a member and asked her for help.  Good ol\' Kahlisi...  So, was this board around before AB, and was AB the first release or where there more before it?
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Funhouse

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2003, 03:41:38 pm »
AB was the first release, and the boards were here long before it

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2003, 03:46:44 pm »
Thanks, Funhouse. So, what happened around here before there was really even a game to go along with it? Was it just General Discussion, Wishlist, and Roleplaying?
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Bigfoot

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2003, 06:30:05 pm »
I was around on the old  boards (any one remeber them ^_^) for about 2 years i think, way way back before there was any sign of a techdemo comeing, man that realy was a long time ago. back before i tried being part of teh team and before i lost enthusiasim for it all. cant remeber who else as there, so many new people have come since the opening of teh new boards

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2003, 06:47:04 pm »
I was around at the end of the old boards, mid to end of november, posted 3 or 4 times, left and came back in january :D so im still new compared to people like bigfoot ;)

Bigfoot

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2003, 07:00:01 pm »
Oh yeah thats right .. you where on the old boards, Kada El was also, CMhitman was i think... pencil something was also. kendaro, whitti, thekkur (all before they got there 5 blue stars), that stickman guy(?) was there also, Link wasnt (thank goodness, although maybe for a few weeks before the new boards), ummmm hmmm cant think of any others at the moment. oh golbez was, i think...

oh well

Vex

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2003, 10:08:33 pm »
I was at the old boards. They were weird. You could access the moderator only forums :P I registered here again a while ago, but never posted...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 10:09:43 pm by Vex »

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2003, 02:25:28 pm »
Originally posted by Bigfoot
Oh yeah thats right .. you where on the old boards, Kada El was also

Yeah I was there :)
I didn\'t really post much way back then, I wasn\'t Kada-El then either, seems so long ago now ;)