Author Topic: Character Portraits  (Read 4194 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Character Portraits
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2015, 02:36:29 am »
For "quick" sketches, they have a remarkable amount of details, and credible proportions. :thumbup:

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2015, 03:24:35 am »
They may have not been minutes-quick, but I had some ideas in my head before putting pencil to paper. Helps that I draw fairly small as well. That's college-rule paper. Together they took less than an hour, including a mangled attempt at Dakkru, which I didn't post because I really couldn't figure that one out. Not sure about the Talad one, either. Maybe he's too kranny.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

CheatCat

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2015, 06:35:34 am »
That drawing of Talad is to less kranny of you ask me.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2015, 04:41:44 pm »
Image removed due to immaturity and jealousy.

Sorry, but what is this?

siteya pls

pls siteya
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2015, 02:00:00 am »
(wtf is Lhaa's art doing in my thread?)

no time for you.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2015, 02:50:52 am »
Not sure what you're expecting when you post art that isn't even yours in someone else's thread.

BoevenF

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Amdeneir citizen, mostly travelling
    • View Profile
    • The Doømed Ones SVG
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2015, 10:18:46 am »
I'd like to be able to make sketches like this, my style it's a bit immature...  \\o//

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2015, 12:13:43 pm »
I posted this here because I was looking for a public thread, the name of the thread is "Character Portraits" Not "art by players" or any other specifications. The art that was posted here is of my character, had I realized it was your thread, I would have avoided it like the plague, my bad. The only reason you had rude commentary is because you don't like Lhaa, and from looking at the few amateur sketches you have done, the extremely immature commentary you have posted about other's art, it is easy to draw the conclusion that you are envious of something that obviously shows talent. Furthermore, it is not just in this thread but everywhere you post, just a big splatter of contempt, bitter venom and ill will. I am usually very diplomatic and try to be polite, try not to intentionally hurt others feelings, but you, I wish you would disappear from this forum, and go find some other place to haunt with your negative crap...I have no time for you and I do truly understand why you have been banned from the game and thankful for this. And if you could have kept your snarky commentary to yourself, we would not have had to derail what was a nice thread about art, but once again Volki you spew your venom, and that is the last time I will be baited by you anywhere on these forums ever again. Grow up.

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2015, 12:56:39 pm »
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:16:00 pm by Dilihin »

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2015, 09:20:59 pm »
i dont like drama on my threads
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:39:03 am by Volki »

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2015, 10:25:30 pm »
Volki, perhaps you should consider marking when you are joking or being sarcastic in some way in the future?
Oftentimes people can misunderstand such posts, especially if they're unmarked, which can lead to hurt feelings.

Just saying.
-Tidebringer :innocent:
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!

You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2015, 10:49:13 pm »
That is a good idea, but I'm not sure how this

(wtf is Lhaa's art doing in my thread?)

could be insulting in any way. It wasn't sarcastic. It was confusion.

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2015, 11:20:35 pm »
Depends on the person, really. Though your confusion in such a circumstance is understandable.
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!

You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2016, 07:08:00 pm »
Oh jeeze, another "20 days" thread. xD I'm on a necro-spree. Still loving your style a bunch. Yours is one of many art threads that I stalk when I stop by the forums.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2016, 09:49:39 pm »
This thread is supposed to be dead. Dammit, Oronec. Thanks anyway.