Author Topic: Character Portraits  (Read 4199 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Character Portraits
« on: October 15, 2013, 04:47:37 pm »
As you all know, I am the best artist to have ever graced these forums. I'm sure you've missed my talents.

I've decided it's been long enough. I need to return to the world of art.

And how better to do so than to photoshop a portrait of the most interesting character on PlaneShift?

I present to you... the Black-Hearted, the unwilling... Kull!

Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Character Portraits
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:39:56 am »
Kull will hate me, but ...

Cuuuuuute!!!  :innocent:

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Rucan

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 06:30:46 am »
Rucan needs a portrait, too! He is a fine, handsome, young Ynnwn. ;D

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:58:58 pm »
lawl. more plox.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 12:09:04 am »
* Rigwyn rolls a poisoned ball a yarn towards teh kitteh

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 06:35:42 pm »
In the spirit of Halloween...

Aleeane, once a beautiful fynnwn, now a demented Alien!

Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 04:34:05 pm »
Brilliant! This piece illustrates Aleeane's struggles - nay, all of our struggles - perfectly!
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:22 am »
I just noticed that my amazing portfolio has been hidden under piles of artistic rubbish.

Then I remembered that I had not shared something that I worked on long ago. (No thanks to Talad, who banned me in envy for my silver tongue.)

Hopefully, unearthing this lovely piece will remind you all that I am the one true artist!

Unfortunately... Or rather fortunately, for you, I never finished the piece. If I had, I would not be able to share it with the likes of you, for it would mean certain death to mortals, who cannot comprehend the beauty of true art.

I present to you, a ridiculously huge portrait:

(It's also a link to the image in DeviantArt. Don't bother clicking. Unless you want to give me views. I don't care. Really. I don't. Favorite too, if you will, but I won't notice. Seriously. I won't.)

Edit: The image decided to disappear on me. Perhaps the forum cannot accommodate its awesomeness. Here is the DA link: http://volcae.deviantart.com/art/Sick-357364597
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:50:45 pm by Volki »

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 01:05:12 pm »
That's pretty cool, Volcae. For the colors, though, she's rather melancholy in expression.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 01:56:07 pm »
She was meant to be leaning against the tree in Xiosia's Garden. Basking in the afternoon sunlight and contemplating life.

I got bored.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 02:00:14 pm »
I like it.  ;D

Renepolumorfous

• Traveller
  • I like cake.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 03:00:31 pm »
looks amazing and psychedelic :D
Cake so gooooood!!!

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 08:23:54 pm »
I saw this one somewhere.. Deviant Art I guess. My favorite parts are where it looks like watercolor blending effects like under the hand and the sort of angular style you used for details in lighting. I don't like the color swirls of background at all though but I guess that's when you were bored. Still an interesting picture.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 01:03:02 am »
In the spirit of Christmas/Xiosiamas, I will be redoing this thing I found on my old art thread:

I am also working on a portrait of Stashka.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 01:05:16 am »
Is that maulber doll poking out?  lol