Author Topic: *sigh* So another month for the demo then?  (Read 3871 times)

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
*sigh* So another month for the demo then?
« on: March 30, 2002, 09:06:33 pm »
Today (during the writting of this post) is the 30\'th of March. The very last day of March. Now I KNOW that games, especially one with on-and-off developers like this, shouldn\'t be pushed to release, blah blah etc. etc.

But, we were told that at the end of March we would get the demo. If there is any explanation for why this has happened, besides the fact that yall are on-and-off devs, please tell me. Such as a minor technical problem. Or that it will be released, just give it one more week.

All I need is a new release date, because I am getting annoyed of messed up release dates sorta.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2002, 09:08:33 pm »
LOL bill, march has 31 days  :D  :D  :D  :D

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2002, 10:39:24 pm »
I hope they manage to release it tomorrow...

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2002, 11:05:08 pm »
Oh, didn\'t know that. Then maybe tomorrow...

meket

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2002, 01:31:03 am »
lol bill.....there is a trick they teach lil kids....

start at your first knuckel....that is january..then go to the space betwen your 1st knuckel and your second knuckle..that is febuary...ect... the ones tha tland on knuckles have 31 days, the next has 30...lol

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2002, 09:30:55 am »
Ok, its march 31st, you devs, i understand it is hard to make the game, programming, modeling, texturing, etc. but i mean, plz dont bump it another month, i dont think i will stick around if taht happens.........

NecromancerZeal

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2002, 12:52:31 pm »
I agree, Another Month would just make me go Crazy  :baby:

There are other Free Online RPGs out there, But this one inpeticular is a very good one  :D . So good infact that I stayed 4 Months for it. But 5 Months would just break the line.

I know its hard work making a game. But why say that its coming out on a month thats its not going to. More Lies will just create more angrey people. and More Lies will just make us not believe.

So I say, For the First Time, And this is for Real. When Is It Coming Out? I want a real date this time.  :D
Leader of AzureOrder

AzureOrder

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2002, 12:57:45 pm »
Perhaps they\'ll let us download it tonight,  or perhaps they are still tweaking the chat system.  Anyway, I think that the players can wait two more weeks if necessary,  but putting off the release date of the demo more than that will cause many people to leave.

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2002, 01:32:20 pm »
I konw if it takes much longer I might have to leave.  Or leave and come back in a year or so.

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2002, 01:39:53 pm »
you impatient bastards... anyway its just gonna be a glorified chat system...

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2002, 01:58:57 pm »
heheh havent you noticed there are different time zones yet peoples? usually they update the site sometime in the evening my time i think, so im not complaining.....

anywho, if it IS gonna be held, which i dont think i ti will since they havent said that yet which they usually put it off by now....im still gonna hang around, been here since november, not like i have much else to do lol :D

Strata

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2002, 05:28:03 pm »
Strata looks supisicously around... he notices that none of the devs have replied to this thread. I think they are hiding somthing

Shinji

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2002, 05:41:06 pm »
All I want is one of the dev\'s to reply to this thread right now.. well t\'day IS easter,maybe there\'s an egg we have to find on the site....*looks*

Shinji

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2002, 05:42:25 pm »
Is it just me, or are some of the sigs not working?Mine is hosted on YourSigHost.. is there a problem?

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2002, 06:37:09 pm »
Mine too is hosted in yoursighost.com,  yet i\'m able to see it. Nevertheless, some guys who host it there can\'t.  Maybe only a part of the sigs are affected by the server change.