Author Topic: You Might Be An Oldbie If...  (Read 26165 times)

Zweitholou

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Art Department Leader
    • View Profile
Re: You Might Be An Oldbie If...
« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2020, 12:20:04 pm »
I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Busy with work, grad school, and developing for ps with what time I have left. Should have the next alpha out in a few days if you find yourself wanting to visit some familiar places with a new look. :)

falmer

• Traveller
  • Stumbled uppon Planeshift
    • View Profile
    • Ducks
« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2020, 02:49:02 am »
Looking forward for the alpha!
So I arrive, to a world beyond recognizing...

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2020, 04:31:54 pm »
Time is playing tricks in these forums. Sometimes a tick is one day, sometimes it's 6 months. Or more.  ::|

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2021, 03:50:26 pm »
I grew up in Hydlaa. Half a lifetime ago it feels like. And it nearly is on closer inspection. I logged in the other day for the first time in years and it gave jaded me a sad, bitter feeling of nostalgia. The game itself is great and the new features are neat, but I sorely miss all the old friends. It used to be that every sliver of time I had, if I wasn't in here I was thinking about it. But it just isn't the same now. I miss Rinenud.

Rinenud was a fraud. And a liar. And a corrupter of youths. In all, an abhorrent bounder. Be glad you are free of his influence and move on.

I think Rinenud is what actually killed the game.
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2021, 12:48:42 pm »
I'm doing well, thanks for asking! Busy with work, grad school, and developing for ps with what time I have left. Should have the next alpha out in a few days if you find yourself wanting to visit some familiar places with a new look. :)

Good to hear. I wish you well in your grad studies. I may eventually get around to checking out what is new. Who knows. :D

By the way, I miss these forum smileys. :woot:

I grew up in Hydlaa. Half a lifetime ago it feels like. And it nearly is on closer inspection. I logged in the other day for the first time in years and it gave jaded me a sad, bitter feeling of nostalgia. The game itself is great and the new features are neat, but I sorely miss all the old friends. It used to be that every sliver of time I had, if I wasn't in here I was thinking about it. But it just isn't the same now. I miss Rinenud.

Rinenud was a fraud. And a liar. And a corrupter of youths. In all, an abhorrent bounder. Be glad you are free of his influence and move on.

I think Rinenud is what actually killed the game.

Ah, the things that don't change around here... Almost makes me want to drop a wall o' text on everybody for old times sake.  ;D

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2023, 07:56:09 am »
...if you remember a really annoying Klyros always trying to create drama. ;D

In 2009, I used feminine wiles to ensure the destruction of your guild.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2023, 02:09:05 pm »
Seems this thread will not die, so let me say that:

You Might Be an Oldbie if... You Can Remember How this Thread Started   :lol:

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2023, 08:56:33 am »
 :) So in that regard I may still not be an oldbie, cause I have no idea how it started. Anyone who knows care to share this story?
Love,
Damola